Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lupakan diet sesaat :(

My life has been so hectic this week... From last Monday up until now...
Even it's hard to breath... So many many things to... with so little time... With this kind of work load, don't think I can eat properly just like what my doctor told me.

I ate whatever available in front of me.... I ate more, even. What to do??? :( I have to eat more to get more energy... To keep up with this lunatic work load....

But... I tried to keep doing the exercise... Tortured my body with those cardio exercise.... That's how I release or the pressure in me. I tried not to become emotional eater..

So now, whenever I felt down, stressed with work I ran to the gym... Doing exercise... get wet and wet and wet...

Hhhhhh... i guess this week my weight will go up... But what to do??? *sigh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...