Friday, January 14, 2011

MEN OH MEN

Whoaaaa... Since Yesterday the progress of my "Men" report became very slow.. because now I have to dig some more information about Men... Previously was very easy because all I need is only running the data, and now I'm at the stage of completing the whole report with some secondary data....

Bwahahahahahahaha... I'm totally stuck... No idea at all... There are many articles that I've read, I even downloaded some of them... But still .. I got stuck... (^_^')

And you know what I even brought a magazine which has men article in it... But stilll... whoaaaaaaa.....


Really... I desperately need enlightenment (^_^)

By the way... my water bottle at the office has been broken by the office boy... He put the bottle in the boiled water and  waaallllaaahhhhh... here's the result:

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GUYS (^_^)v

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...