Sunday, January 09, 2011

WELCOMING 2011


Huaaaaahhhh... dah lama beettt gak nulis... gara2nya sibuk ... hehehehe..
First of alll........
Hehehehe ya ya ya.. I know ... I know.. it's already 2 weeks late.... but it's still January rite... soooo....

 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

 The other thing that I want to share now is, I am so happy to announce that my own branded products have been launched.... It's accessories which contains Batik. Me and 2 of my cousins try to make our own products by making all the accessories by our selves. As you can see in my previous post... Yes that's our workshop... We were so busy prepare every thing...  So that we can launch it all by January.... 

AND ... HERE I AM... PROUDLY PRESENT....



So... if you love Batik and you dare to be different... Visit our website above... and look for the products that you like the most ... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...