Tuesday, February 01, 2011

MY FEBRUARY

February already comes again.... Month of love they said... but not for me hehehehe... since I still haven't found the rite one... :D

But... this month is and will always be very special for me... because my Dad's birthday and my birthday is in this month... And today is My Dad's b'day... aaahhh...

"The most humble and kindhearted man, a man who able to do anything, a very strong man who always protected me, a man who was my enemy (ahh how I miss our fight), but also my closest best friend with whom I always shared my joy and tears... Happy Birthday Daddy... May you rest in peace in Allah's best place up there ... I know we never be apart since ur memories always live in my heart... I love you so much Pa..."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...