Saturday, February 12, 2011

Double Three Today

Aaaaah what a wonderful day... Today I'm offiicially 33 y.o.. Old already huh?  Hehehehe.. Don't think so...I still feel young... :)

Anyway.. today has been a great day for me. Started the day in the morning by giving some "Nasi Box" to an orphans house. I just want to fulfill my promise to Allah and well I also want to share my b'day happiness to those unfortunate children. This is the first time in my life I did this on my b'day. It's about the time to start a good thing rite?

Then back home and had lunch with Mom and Bro... before we eat they prayed for my happiness, my success and my health... and especially they prayed so that I can get a man, the best man in my life, the love of my life whom I don't know up until now where he is... :)

And in the afternoon, I went to spa house. Got full body massage treatment and a special treatment what they called "Totok aura" hhhhh... I felt so very relax.... :) Relieve alll my muscles tense. Alhamdulillah....

And then I closed the day by having dinner with my Mom and Bro at Pizza Hut CJ. There I also met my best friend with her hubby and her daughter....

Alhamdulilllah... It's  one of the greatest day in my life.

What made me so happy also, that I got so many b'day wishes from my friends even from those who I haven't met for a long time. They still remember me and gave me b'day wishes... Ahhhhh... I felt very flattered.

http://rlv.zcache.com/33rd_birthday_disguise_magnet-p147007501229848278qjy4_400.jpg

Alhamdulillah.... Thank You Allah for all the blessings You have given me until now... And thank You for sending me the greatest people as my friends to make my life more colourful...
Dear Friends, Thank you so very much for all the wishes ... you guys really really made my day... Thank you for making my life more... beautiful and meaningful :) I love you all.... (^_^)v

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...