Thursday, December 16, 2010

GO GARUDAKU

"Wooowww"... That's all what I said last nite when our national football team beated Philippines team 1-0 .... Am so damn proud with our national team. Especially with Christian El Loco Gonzales... I think he's the man of the match. He stayed calm during the game though the philipine's players sometimes provoked him. He just ignored them... And when he scored the goal... BUMMMM.. That's the time I scream so loud in my working cubicle... hehehehe... Yes.. I was watching the game at my office by streaming broadcast. Just like insane girl screaming all alone during the game hehehehe.... makes other people in the other room laugh due to my loud scream... especially with mr. El Loco scored the game... I jumped from my chair, screamed and clapped hands.



Christian El Loco Gonzales ... My last nite hero....:D






Here's a peek of the game:

 

*btw... the Philippine's coach is so damn cute.... and of course the younghusband brothers... whooaaa... :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...