Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My little secret

Only few people know that am addicted to football. My father was the great supporter of football. He's the one who influence me to like football. He always asked me to join him whenever there's a good match on TV. (hhhh... I miss him so much)

During my study in college, my addiction to football became more since i was in technical campuss where there are more boys than girls. I bought every football tabloids and even makes some clipping of some international players. I was deeply in love with Del Piero at that time :)



Sometimes when I remember all the times during I was in college, I think it's very crazy. I even watched the football match until 2 am during examinations nights :D


But the worst part was when I skip class to watch the game live in Senayan. It was during Asian games and the match was between Indonesia and Thailand. And we were loosing 1-0. The Indonesia supporters got very emotional and made riots....

I didn't tell my mom at first that I skip some classes to watch the games. But since there were riot finally I called my mom and told her that I watched the game, and there's riot so most probaby I couldn't go home. She was very furious and hysterical... hehehehehe... She was not talking to me until 3 days :D

And now those memory raised again in my head. Because last week Indonesia has beaten Thailand 2-1 ... YEEESSS...  Am so happy... Our Indonesia team played really really good. I am so proud of Indonesia team rite now.

Here's some peek of the game



The game was very hard... All players tried hard to get the balls. There were some collisions also... Sometimes I event think that those Thailand players were using Thai Boxing.. because they played so hard. :)
 
But eventually we won the game.... Yesssss... Indonesia... Garuda di dadaku.... YEEEYYYY \(^_^)/
 
The day after tomorrow our team will meet Philipine team... Hopefully our team can win the game...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...